Answering all your warranty questions
On these pages you will find all the information you need to know about the warranty of your product and additional advice.
The manufacturer, Conversor Limited, issues a warranty to the original consumer of its products. This warranty will go into effect upon the date of original purchase of the equipment, and shall remain in effect for the period set out in the warranty document which can be found on the Warranty Documents page of the User Manual for the purchased product..
What is covered by this warranty?
Any electronic component which, because of workmanship, manufacturing, or design defects, fails to function properly under normal use during the life of this warranty will be replaced or repaired at no charge for parts or labour when returned to the point of purchase. Transportation costs shall be paid by the customer. If it is determined that repair is not feasible, the entire unit may be replaced with an equivalent unit upon mutual agreement of the Distributor and the customer.
What is not covered by this warranty?
The warranty does not apply to:
- Malfunctions resulting from abuse, neglect, or accident.
- Peripheral accessories as itemized within the product brochure, when such items are returned after 90 days from the original purchase.
- Instruments installed, connected, used, or adjusted in a manner contrary to the instructions provided.
- Consequential damages and damages resulting from delay or loss of this unit. The exclusive remedy under this warranty is strictly limited to repair or replacement as herein provided.
- Products damaged in transit unless investigated by the shipper and returned to the warrantor with the investigation report.
The manufacturer reserves the right to make changes in the design or construction of any of its products at any time without incurring any obligation to make any changes whatsoever on units previously purchased.
This warranty is in lieu of all other expressed warranties by the manufacturer. No representative or person is authorised to represent or assume for the manufacturer any liability in connection with the sales or use of this product other than as set forth above.
If your unit requires service under the terms of this warranty, carefully package the complete product to prevent damage in transit and return it to the point of purchase. Include a detailed description of the problem, your full name, billing and shipping address, and telephone number.
The above warranty does not affect any legal rights that you might have under applicable national legislation governing the sale of consumer goods. Your point of purchase may have issued a warranty that goes beyond the clauses of this limited warranty. Please consult your point of purchase for further information.